- Born: Abt 1575, Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG 231,699
- Christened: Jan 13, 1576, Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG 1248
- Marriage: Ellen MASON on Sep 21, 1605 in Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG
- Died: Abt May 13, 1650, Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG about age 75
- Buried: May 14, 1650, Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG
This Thomas is probably the Thomas Brinton who was christened along with his twin sister, Margery Brinton, in 1676/7 at Sedgley, England. Their parents were not listed in these early records, and no first hand proof exists of who they were. The "Brinton Genealogy" states they were Thomas and Ellen Brinton, two people who do exist in the area records. The "Brinton Genealogy" also gives a May 31, 1562 birth date for our Thomas, but this really is too early for his actual marriage date and was reported off by a day from a Thomas Brinton in the records born on May 30, 1562.
Thomas is listed as a laborer at the baptism's of his children. (C-1364)
Thomas married Ellen MASON, daughter of Thomas MASON and Elizabeth GRAZEBROOK, on Sep 21, 1605 in Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG. (Ellen MASON was born about 1581, christened on Nov 26, 1581 in Shenstone, Staffordshire?, ENG, died about Dec 5, 1642 in Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG and was buried on Dec 6, 1642 in Sedgeley, Staffordshire, ENG.)